Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Total Savings $100!!!!

So it's always a thrill when Albertsons has their doubler coupons out. So for the last day I've been planning my shopping spree. I woke up excited for all the free food I was going to get. And this my friends is what I came home with today. . .
How much did it cost me you ask? Well drum roll please. . . $10!!!!!! I'm pretty pleased with myself right now but even more so when I added up all the savings and it came up to $100 saved!! Even though we are very poor college students we now have a full corner of our spare bedroom stacked full of food storage. Last month we literally spent a hundred dollars less on groceries than previous months, and we are getting WAY more food. YES, I'm addicted to couponing!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thats AWESOME KIM!!! come do it for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really not that hard and I have a ton of fun feeling like I'm ripping off the grocery stores (I'm really not). I'll have to give you a few pointers and you can try it out.

    ReplyDelete