Sunday, March 21, 2010

My husband is an addict...

Yes, Jeremy has a problem...he is completely addicted to CHOCOLATE!!!! It's kinda funny how in our relationship the roles are reversed and I rarely crave chocolate but he feels he needs it daily or else the world will come to an end. Okay maybe it's not that serious, but pretty close! I blame it on his mom, who feels a meal is never complete without a piece of chocolate afterwards. Well last weekend his parents gave us two snickers bars after our Sunday night visit with them. Jeremy ate his the next day but I was saving mine for when I really felt a sugar craving. By mid-week he was begging for my Snickers, and I caved in and let him cut it in half and have half. Who needs a full candy bar anyways, right? Well this morning I got up and had a rare craving for chocolate and remembered I had half a candy bar in our treats drawer. I rushed downstairs to get it and this is what I found in it's place...
Good thing I love him so much!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Probably the funniest thing I have heard today! LOVE IT hahahh!

    ReplyDelete