Monday, January 17, 2011

Goodbye For A Season

Tomorrow is back to school. (sigh) I wish I could say I was super-duper excited but I'm just not. (huge sigh) Maybe it's because I've already spent $600 on books that I know I will rarely, if ever, use. Yeah, that could be contributing to some lack of excitement. Of course I'll make the best of it, and in a year and a half I will be grateful I decided to go back and get my masters. But for today, I'm taking a deep breath and bracing myself for tomorrow when 17 credit hours of classes, my high school social work internship, and work all combine forces once again. Forgive me if I neglect you for the next few months. I will be available again the beginning of May. YEA FOR EDUCATION!!!! (maybe, just maybe doing a little cheer will get me excited. It's worth a try.)

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand! There were many many times that I thought about just taking a "break" for a little bit... but I honestly knew that I would never go back if I did. It might have taken me 4 1/2 years (I almost maxed out my time to complete the program!) but in the end it was totally worth it. And if nothing else it's kind of fun to be able to say, "Yeah, I have a masters in... " :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog!! Even if you are neglecting it for a few months!! It will be worth it;) I'm so proud of you for going back to get your masters. What a big deal !! And you are almost done already too! CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete