Monday, December 27, 2010

So Bored

The gym is closed this week. The only things happening are team practices Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and open gyms from 1-3pm Mon-Wed. So tell me again why I'm working today (Monday) from 10am-4pm?

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely use the hours, as finances are tight. But, for some reason I don't think my boss would be jumping with joy knowing he's paying me to sit and sip from my V8 Fusion while blogging and surfing the internet. . .oh, and of course sending home the poor souls who forgot we were closed this week, and answering the occasional phone call, usually asking if we are open.

I keep thinking of all the things I need to get done, like exchanging gifts, picking up a prescription, going grocery shopping so we can eat, and cleaning my house before the in-laws come over today. Yep I'd much rather be doing those things. . .but for now I'll stop whining and just be grateful I'm getting paid to blog! :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment: