Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I can sew!!!

I've been wanting to learn to sew for quite a while now. I have no excuses not to. . . I have a brand new sewing machine my mom got me for Christmas just sitting un-used in a room. Lately I've been looking at all the cute sewing projects that people do and really want to try it out. So finally I got up the nerve and picked a project that seemed "do-able." I went to the craft store and bought everything I'd need and came home determined to overcome my fears and self-doubt and just do it! And about two hours later, this is what I accomplished. . .

I am so ridiculously proud of myself! Not bad for my very first sewing project all by my lonesome! I'm rearing and ready to go on my next project!!!


3 comments:

  1. Very Cute!! You did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!! Look at you! You have NO more excuses.... you are really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Thats really good Kim!!!! I think you might need to make me one :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete