Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There is beauty all around

Spring is my favorite time of year! I love how green everything is and I love hearing all the birds chirping. Today Jer and I decided to go for a walk since we had a break in all the rain we'd been getting here. I thought it would be fun to capture some of my favorite things about where we live. We moved to our new place (look below) in December and the weather wasn't really nice enough to explore our new neighborhood, but now that we can come out of hibernation we are finding all the beauties of our new surroundings. . .

This is our new townhouse. Just ignore the dead bush out front, I've been begging Jeremy to pulll it out and hope to plant flowers soon.

This is Jeremy making faces. He's so silly! :)

This is the awesome tree in our front yard!

We live in the County limits and this is a view from across the street of the city. It's even prettier at night!

Our back yard opens up to a golf course and so we always know it's going to be a nice day if we wake up to the sound of the 'pinging' of golf balls. It's kinda sad for Jeremy though to have to see it everyday and know we can't afford to play.
The golf course! Despite what it looks like there were a lot of people out there today.

This is one of our neighbors mail box!!! Isn't that kinda cool in a creepy way? It always makes me smile when we pass it.
Just another gorgeous shot from our walk around the block!
Jeremy wasn't very excited about my picture documentation of our walk but oh well. It was such a beautiful day I couldn't help it!

Sometimes it takes days like today for me to slow down and really enjoy my surroundings. I'm so grateful for the beauty all around and for an awesome husband to enjoy it all with, even if I did embarrass him a little whipping out my camera every few feet and making him pose in pictures. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Seriously those are beautiful pictures! I Love seeing where you live! The clouds are UNREAL!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! It is very cute and I love the scenery :) I'm also glad that you get to see your husband more now... I'm sure you'll enjoy that! :)

    ReplyDelete