Friday, May 7, 2010

In A Rut

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to decide what to blog about and honestly can't come up with anything. I feel like I've been stuck in a rut lately. Get up, go to work, cook, clean, spend a few precious moments with Jeremy in between his own crazy busy work and school schedule, go to bed, wake up and do it all over again.

I need something new and exciting to make me feel alive! Any suggestions?

I am getting excited to go to California in a few weeks for my little brothers wedding. And, as long as we're going on a roadtrip Jeremy and I are thinking we might spend a few days on our own. . .possibly in Yosemite National Park. Neither of us have been there before and the more I learn about it and see pictures the more I want to go! It's not for sure that we are going but these pictures help inspire me and maybe visiting this beautiful place will be just what I need to be revitalized. Any knowledge of Yosemite and what we should do there would be greatly appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment