Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grateful... Honored!!

Kimberly shouldn't be the only one that gets to have fun on here.

Words cannot express adequately the way I feel about this girl. She is Perfect!! She is my match in every way. I was so nervous to ask her to marry me, but I knew that if I didn't ask her that I would regret it the rest of my life because I knew in my heart that she is the only one for me.

She is the rock in our relationship, not the other way around. There is only one reason why I can do everything that I do and that is Kimberly. She is the love of my life!! Sometimes I am so overwhelmed that I can't hardly stand it, but she keeps me going. She reminds me that I just have to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise again... Everything will be fine.

James Barrie, a Scottish Poet, wrote "God gave us memories so that we might have June roses in the December of our lives." I would just say that God gives us June roses all throughout our lives. Kimber is my June rose. I'm so glad that I found her.

I'm so in love with Kimber that I have trouble falling asleep at night. Reality has become better than my dreams. And to answer her last statement... I will always feel this way about her. I fall deeper in love with her everyday that we have together. To the world she may be just one person, but to me she is the world.

As the title of our blog states, I only hope that she may grow old with me because I truly believe that the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. THIS MADE ME SOO HAPPY!! What a lovely couple. (sigh) We can't wait to hang out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete