Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BSU Graduation

Hey guess what? We graduated!! So I'm a little behind with this post but on May 11th/12th Jeremy graduated Cum Laude with his Bachelor degree in Pre-Dental Studies and Human Biology, and I graduated with my Master of Social Work! My family (mom, dad, little brother Matt, little sister Jessica, brother-in-law Greer, and neice Zoe) all made the trip to Boise to celebrate this special occasion and it was SO much fun having them around for a few days. These are just a few pictures I had on my phone from graduation day, most of the pics of my family are on my mom's camera. My family dropped us off at the airport super early on the morning they were leaving town so we could catch our flight to Louisville to try to find housing. Thanks for being such a good sport mom! And thanks to everyone who made our days so special!

1 comment: