Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My New Obsession

So recently I've become obsessed with cute printables. Seriously there are some amazingly adorable ones on pinterest! Some are free to download and others costs money. I figured they looked easy enough to create so I've been messing around with some of my own for the last couple of days. It's really fun, although takes some time. But I'm learning some quick tricks, and I LOVE being creative! Here is what I have created in the last two days:

This was my first try. I thought it would be fun to frame for one of my neices or someone having a baby girl!

I did this one in like 5 minutes, but it's kinda fun.

I created this one tonight and have to say it's my favorite. I'm going to find a cheap frame at a thrift store, paint it white and frame it for our room!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! You are talented!! I LOVE the last one! You should pin it I would frame that for my room too!!

    ReplyDelete