Friday, February 7, 2014

We have a nursery!

We officially have a nursery! I'm so happy with how it turned out. I had so many things I wanted to create and of course Jeremy made sure I got just what I wanted. :) It means so much more to us now when we walk into the nursery and see all the items that we made for our boys. So without further ado here are some pictures of our nursery.
Baby McKay's crib 
Baby Cade's crib
Jeremy made the frame and cut out the letter and I made the flags

I saw these cute mobiles on Etsy and decided to make my own. I love how it turned out!
Ikea spice racks, spray painted and turned into book shelves.
Dresser and gallery wall
We framed some printables we found online. I provided Jeremy an outline of a whale and he cut it and painted it for me. Love it! The circle frames were made by Jeremy's grandpa. We just painted them and put scrapbook paper in back.
Jeremy decided it would be cool to spray paint our formerly black lamp. I have to admit it turned out pretty cute. The wooden cars and trains are things Jeremy's grandpa made.
Floor rug complete with cars and trucks. Jeremy can't wait until they are old enough to play cars with him! :)

I'd still like to put up cute curtains and maybe crib skirts but we've come a long way in a short time. Just about a month ago it was a pink and purple striped bedroom. I love this much better! Can't wait for them to get here!


2 comments:

  1. Seriously, so adorable! I need you to come over and help me decorate our house. Really can't express how excited we are for you guys!!! And I love your names... I'm jealous cause we still don't have a name for our baby boy and he's coming on Mar 5. Can't wait to see more pics and hear more updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love ikea! my sister did the same thing with the spice rack and I have the little shape house too:) enjoy the neat and clean room while it lasts, lol!

    ReplyDelete