Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couponing isn't just for crazy ladies!

So I have to admit that I'm guilty of being one of those people who thought only crazy people do couponing. I said things like, "That would take up way too much time looking for deals and coupons and my time is worth more than saving a few dollars on groceries." or "That's so embarrassing to have to use that many coupons, or have multiple transactions." Well after hearing all the amazing deals my mother in law was getting and seeing all the masses of food she was acquiring for basically nothing, I figured I better learn to like this couponing stuff so we could save some money. Well it hasn't taken me long to LOVE every bit of it. This was my latest steal, 20 boxes of cereal and 6 deodorants for $6.50 total! Can you believe that!?!?!?! It totally made my day and I couldn't stop smiling all day. I mean look at all this stuff I got for basically nothing...

Earlier in the week I stocked up on 20 juices, 10 Breyers ice cream, and tons of soups for basically nothing. Not only have I repented of my ways, but I'm now addicted to the high I get while couponing and getting free food! I'm still learning all kinds of new stuff but one of my favorite websites in thekrazycouponlady.com. Check it out! I'm getting the feeling I'll never again want to pay full price for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment