Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twas the Morning of Christmas. . .

I can't believe we celebrated our THIRD Christmas together! Our Christmas consisted of waking up at 9am (the wonderful things you get to do on Christmas morning before you have children), opening presents together, and spending time with Jeremy's family. My brother and sister-in-law got a new dance party game for their Wii and we spent a lot of Christmas evening getting our groove on! :) My favorite dances were the Russian and African dance! I'm embarrassed to report I'm quite sore today. . .yes I'm pathetic! Overall, it was a great Christmas! I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures but here are a few from Christmas morning.

Don't really know why it looks like our tree is leaning, but this is our tree before we opened all our presents!

Jeremy was obviously super excited to be the stocking model. :)

Me and my stocking. Total side note, but can you tell what side I slept on? Right side of my hair still curly, left side straight!
Jeremy with his favorite present. He's been playing for hours!
My mom got me a snuggie so I can be warm while doing my homework, and Jeremy got me a BSU hat!

This was actually Christmas Eve. One of my co-workers at the gym bought me these footie pj's for Christmas! THEY ARE AWESOME!!! Totally makes me feel like a kid again, not to mention they are super warm. I'm a little excited if you can't tell.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I'll leave you all with a wonderful Christmas song I came across last week! I love it!


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! Next time you're down this way, be sure to call!

    ReplyDelete