Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back to Crafts

So I haven't done a cute craft in a couple months but had the urge earlier this week. So, I remembered my mother-in-law had given me a magnetic board framed in unfinished wood. And, this is what I did to it! (Okay don't judge me, this is an awful picture! But hopefully you can kinda decipher what it is). Crazy what you can do with a little paint, craft paper, and modge podge! It was a fun and easy craft and can't wait to put it up in my craft room!
What next?
Well after looking at some of my favorite craft blogs I really fell in love with this unique table runner. It's made out of doilies! I think it's just too adorable, and will be scanning the thrift stores for different shapes and sizes of doilies in the coming days!
What do you think? Are you working on anything fun? Do you have any awesome craft ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment