Friday, July 9, 2010

One HOT weekend!

I didn't realize just how sunkissed I was getting this weekend! I normally don't burn but since it was my first time really spending any time in the sun so far this summer, I probably should have been a little more careful! HAHAHA well now I have some very interesting tan lines (they were more like red lines) I made this homemade pizza Monday night and wanted to take a picture thinking it was funny how the crust ended up nearly 3 inches thick, but I think the joke was on me and my "red lines". Check those arms out! (not visible in the picture is the ring of red from my watch, on my chest, and at my knees. I figured I probably shouldn't pose nude just to show you my awesome lines!) ;)
And YES for all you wondering this really is a pizza! I was trying to make a chicken alfredo pizza, similar to my favorite pizza in the world from The Pizza Factory, but it ended up more like a casserole...still tasted yummy though!

2 comments:

  1. You will have to give me the recipe! That sounds yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too adorable! We need to figure out some way to get together... I miss you! Your pizza sounds yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete