Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas

I was trying to decide where to start my blog. I didn't want to go back and make up an entire year of married life so I decided we would start with Christmas and go from there!

Although this was our second Christmas as a married couple it was our first year with a real (0kay it was fake, but bigger than our 2ft tree of last year) Christmas tree! Considering we'd just moved into a large nice townhome it felt like a real Christmas in a real home!


















I got many great gifts but was super excited for a new sewing machine from my parents so I can work on more crafts!















The sewing machine was shipped to us in one of the biggest bags I'd ever seen! I actually hid in it and Jeremy came looking for me and walked up and down stairs before I revealed myself!
















We got these Santa hats from a secret Santa who brought us a different gift every night for the twelve days of Christmas. It was so much fun! We never found out who the secret Santa was but are so grateful to them for helping make our Christmas even more special.




2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I love the Secret Santa thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved it too, especially as a poor young couple it gave us more to look forward to. They did the 12 days of Christmas so 12 days before Christmas it started with 1 decorative "believe" sign, the next day it was 2 santa hats, the next day 3 of something else, and all the way to 12. It was way fun!

    ReplyDelete