Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crafty husband

So a few weeks ago Jeremy planned a date night for us. While we were eating dinner he told me he had a surprise for me....look what he made!!! (excuse the bad quality and our ugly kitchen floor I took these with my phone)




















I had mentioned about a year ago that my sister had these cool watches that had changeable bands and so he went to the craft store the other day while I was at work and bought all the supplies he would need and made me this watch! My husband is SO crafty! I don't think I could have done any better! The vision of him wandering around Craft Warehouse in the beaded jewelry section makes me smile! I love you Jer!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! And it's even more cool because he made it for you! That's pretty awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete