Thursday, February 4, 2010

To go skinny or not to go skinny

So I've seen a lot of people lately wearing skinny jeans and realize that it's just a new fad. . .But, I wanted to try it. I bought a pair around Christmas originally to wear under some new boots I got. Well I thought they looked ridiculous with the boots I had so they've been sitting up in my closet unworn. But I'm feeling brave today and decided to pull them back out and try again, this time with just flats. The verdict is. . . I might just like it!!! I wish Jeremy were home or that I had a close friend who was a neighbor to let me know if I'm going to embarrass myself walking out the door like this.

On the other hand, the more embarrassing part may just be that I found a hairagami thing in a box I brought from home. If you can imagine it the hairagami is like two slap braclets sewn together on one end and you can put your hair in between and roll it into fun shapes. Well I've never been able to make it work in my hair since I got it when I was like 10. But today I got the courage to try again. . . and it worked. . . kind of! It actually "semi"-resembles the pictures of the "easy to do" hair styles in the manual. Trying two new things in one day is kind of pushing me out of my comfort zone, but as Jeremy always says, "Go big or go home." Lets just hope I'm not begging to go home because of embarrassment after going to work tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I think you look cute! (But I have a feeling you could pull off any look!)

    Cute blog, too, btw! Thanks for the link, I'm adding you to my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimber! I like your blog! I think its so cool that you are starting one. P.S. I like the skinny jeans on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can pull them off! You are so tall and thin!! And thats funny that you still have that hair thing. I remember when we got those!!!

    ReplyDelete