Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sisters Slumber Party!

So for anyone who doesn't know Jeremy has been working full time and going to school full time. It's a crazy schedule which leaves us not seeing each other for days in a row every week. :( Well every weekend he at least works Friday 5pm to Saturday 5pm but every other weekend it's Friday 5pm to Sunday 9am. So to keep from being insanely bored and lonely I tend to hang out a lot with my in-laws! Last night I was in the area and so I stopped by and we hung out. When leaving at midnight last night I stole away my 17 year old sister in law, Brittany, to spend the night and keep me company!
We've had lots of fun today playing our new Wii Sports Resort game and our favorite dominoes game, Mexican Train! Yeah for having awesome in-laws to keep me sane while my hubby is gone. PS-Don't you just love Brittany's SUPER curly hair?!?!














Brittany is going to have some seriously sore arms tomorrow from playing so much. But, I'm getting a kick out of her trying to beat each and every record that Jeremy holds on the game before he gets home tomorrow. It's funny because I held a few records once upon a time but Jeremy wouldn't stop playing until he beat all my records....well like brother like sister.....








2 comments: