Monday, February 8, 2010

A Walk Down Mission Memory Lane

So Jeremy and I fed the missionaries from our ward tonight. It was so much fun having elders in our house to talk about missionary life and for us to take a stroll down memory lane. I can't believe I've been home from my mission just as long as I was ON my mission. Lately it feels as if it was all a dream and it never really happened. It makes me so sad that I'm forgetting things that happened and people's names who I absolutely loved and adored. My mission was an amazing experience for me, not only because that is how I met one of the most important people in my life, but because it was a refiners fire that helped mold and shape me into a better all-around person. It pushed me to the brink of insanity at times and definately forced me out of my comfort zone, but every little sacrifice I made on my mission seems so insignificantly small when compared to the blessings I've received through my service. So tonight as I'm reflecting upon my experiences as a missionary I wanted to share a few pictures of the place we still get "homesick" for. . . a place we would love to go and visit again soon. . .a place we left a part of our hearts at. . . HUNGARY!

























2 comments:

  1. way to be wearing a white shirt in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! It was the middle of summer and a freak rain storm flooded the town in like 20 minutes! I had a blue shade shirt under it at least....it could have been a lot worse! ;)

    ReplyDelete